Coconut Konjac Sponge - Wave
The ChamonixRain Organics Coconut Konjac Sponge is made from the root of the Konjac Vegetable, with the added skin nourishing benefits of Coconut Powder.
Packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants - this all-natural sponge will gently cleanse and exfoliate your face and body to reveal silky smooth skin.
Safe for daily use on all skin types and ages including babies. Order online now!
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Unique Wave texture for added massage/exfoliating benefits
- 100% natural sponge
- Made of natural fibres from the root of the Konjac Vegetable
- Softer than a loofah and finer texture than a washcloth
- Cruelty free and vegan friendly
- Safe for all skin types including babies and those with sensitive skin
- Cleanses pores eliminating dirt and oil
- Safe for daily use
- Packed with vitamins, minerals & anti-oxidants
- Infused with coconut powder
- Australian first product
- No animal Testing
- Vegan Friendly
CLICK HERE to read more about our Coconut Konjac Sponges on our blog.
1. Soak the sponge in warm water for 2-3 minutes or until it has completely softened and expanded to approximately one and a half times its original size.
2. Once softened, gently squeeze between the palm of your flattened hands, pressing out any excess water. It is important that that you remove as much water from the sponge as you can between uses.
DON'T twist or wring your sponges as this may cause damage to the delicate Konjac plant fibres. The better care you take of your 100% natural coconut konjac sponge, the longer you can continue to use and enjoy all of its benefits.
3. Lightly massage the hydrated sponge over your skin in a circular motion to gently cleanse and exfoliate your face & body. Use on its own with water or together with our Natural Coconut body washes / your favourite natural cleanser to create a luxurious lather.
4. Rinse THOROUGHLY under warm running water ensuring that you also gently press out ALL excess water after each use. The sponge will naturally shrink and harden when dry.
5. Store and hang the sponge in a WELL VENTILATED area out of direct sunlight. Ensuring it is hung NOT directly touching any surfaces.
6. Replace every 4-6 weeks, depending on use and care. Being 100% plant based it will naturally decompose over time.
7. Optional: Sterilise by adding boiling water into a basin of warm water once a week or store it in the fridge between uses.
Being a delicate 100% Natural Plant Based product, please DO NOT:
- Wring or twist your konjac sponge, as this will damage the delicate fibres which may cause damage - shortening the life of your sponge.
- Leave your sponge in a pool of water. It must always be hung to air dry not touching other surfaces.
- Use your sponge dry. As the sponge shrinks and hardens when dry and will be too rough to use on the skin when not softened when wet.
- Despite our sponge being 100% natural it is not to be consumed.
- Leave our sponge unattended with children.